Payment Protection Insurance
The main risk with having finance for a car, is if something happens to your ability to earn money.
You might then find it difficult to manage financially. So we’ve designed our policy to help protect you, your family and your budget if the worst happens.
What is PPI?
Autosure Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) protects you for the repayment of your loan obligations to the financier if you suffer an insured event. The benefits are payable directly to the financier and the policy cover options are specific to your source of income at the time of entering into a credit contract.
- No medical examination is required
- Redundancy benefit of up to 12 months
- Protects your household income for other purposes and your credit rating
This is a summary only – please see the policy document for full terms, exclusions, conditions and benefits.
- These policies are underwritten by DPL Insurance Limited. Find out more about DPL’s financial strength rating.
- You are protected by responsible lending laws. Because of these protections, the recommendations given to you about our insurance products are not regulated financial advice. This means that duties and requirements imposed on people who give financial advice do not apply to these recommendations. This includes a duty to comply with a code of conduct and a requirement to be licensed.
- DPL Insurance Limited is a member of the Financial Services Federation. Find out about their Responsible Credit-Related Insurance Code.