Car Insurance Claims
Caught in a nose-to-tail on the motorway? Come back to find your car has disappeared? Got a crack in your windscreen from a stone?
We understand that sinking feeling you get when something happens to your car. So if you’re in this situation we’re here to make sure your claim is as easy and stress-free as possible.
How to Make a Claim
Simply choose from these options:
- If you have been involved in a vehicle accident call us on 0800 227 787
- If your vehicle has been stolen or broken into, you must notify the police immediately and then call us on 0800 227 787.
- You can download a claim form here.
- If you have a windscreen or other glass claim, call us on 0800 227 787 to arrange repair or replacement.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Lockdown Period
We are here to support you during this time. Please note:
- Repairs may take more time at the moment, for example due to delays getting parts, but you can help by ensuring you stick to your appointment times with repairers.
- If your WOF or drivers licence expired during Alert Levels 3 or 4, please renew these as soon as possible.
- To help reduce financial pressure at this time we have temporarily removed the standard $500 windscreen excess for all claims arising between 26 March – 30 June 2020.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, please contact us on 0800 227 787 as we have a range of options that may help. Each of these solutions can be personalised to enable your individual needs to be met.