Car Insurance Claims
At Autosure we’re an ‘Essential Business’ and here to support you.
Caught in a nose-to-tail on the motorway? Come back to find your car has disappeared? Got a crack in your windscreen from a stone?
We understand that sinking feeling you get when something happens to your car. So if you’re in this situation we’re here to make sure your claim is as easy and stress-free as possible.
How to Make a Claim
Simply choose from these options:
- If you have been involved in a vehicle accident call us on 0800 227 787
- If your vehicle has been stolen or broken into, you must notify the police immediately and then call us on 0800 227 787.
- You can download a claim form here.
- If you have a windscreen or other glass claim, call us on 0800 227 787 to arrange repair or replacement.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Lockdown
We are here to support you during this time. Please note:
- Repairs: Some repairers will be shut during this period of lockdown and there are difficulties getting parts for vehicles, so repairs will be arranged as and when they can be.
- WOF & Drivers Licences: If you live in Auckland and these expire while in Level 3 don’t worry – your car insurance will still be in place, as long as there isn’t an existing safety issue that would mean you might not get a WOF – such as tyres needing to be replaced. If you have an accident while using your car for an essential reason during this time, you’ll also be covered as long as the cause of the accident isn’t related to a reason why your car might fail a WOF.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship at this time, please contact us on 0800 227 787 as we have a range of options that may help. Each of these solutions can be personalised to enable your individual needs to be met.