Car Insurance Claims
Coronavirus COVID-19 Update 25 March 2020: Autosure has been classified as an ‘Essential Business’.
We remain open and are here to support you, so please feel free to contact us.
Caught in a nose-to-tail on the motorway? Come back to find your car has disappeared? Got a crack in your windscreen from a stone?
We understand that sinking feeling you get when something happens to your car. So if you’re in this situation we’re here to make sure your claim is as easy and stress-free as possible.
How to Make a Claim
Simply choose from these options:
- If you have been involved in a vehicle accident call us on 0800 227 787
- If your vehicle has been stolen or broken into, you must notify the police immediately and then call us on 0800 227 787.
- You can download a claim form here.
- If you have a windscreen or other glass claim, call us on 0800 227 787 to arrange repair or replacement.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Lockdown Period
We remain open and are here to support you. Please note:
- The best way to contact us during the lockdown is on email@example.com.
- Repairers will be shut during this period (except those repairing vehicles for Essential Workers), so repairs will be arranged as and when they can be.
- For any accidents that occur while these restrictions are in place, we expect police will arrange tows from the scene.
- If your WOF is due while we are in alert level four don’t worry – your car insurance will still be in place, as long as there isn’t an existing safety issue that would mean you might not get a WOF – such as tyres needing to be replaced. If you have an accident while using your car for an essential reason during this time, you’ll also be covered as long as the cause of the accident isn’t related to a reason why your car might fail a WOF.